Executive Director, Triathlon Nova Scotia
Triathlon Nova Scotia (TNS) is seeking a knowledgeable, passionate and proactive individual for the position of Executive Director.
Reporting to, and taking direction from, the Board of Directors the Executive Director is responsible for the management and day-to-day operations of Triathlon Nova Scotia including providing overall management and leadership in implementing Board policy in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of TNS to ensure positive experiences for participants in TNS events in the province.
- Related undergraduate degree/diploma in a related field, or several years related experience;
- Experience in managing a not-for-profit community or provincial sport organization, or program;
- Experience in initiating, planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and services as they relate to the position;
- Demonstrated skill in initiating and maintaining effective relationships with Canadian and Provincial sport organizations and community organizations;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality;
- Facility with the usual office-related computer applications.
Please refer to the Job Description on website (www.triathlonnovascotia.ca) for more details.
Your application should clearly demonstrate that you meet all the above qualifications and must include a covering letter and your CV including experience and education.
Applications may be mailed to:
- “Executive Director application”, Triathlon Nova Scotia, 5516 Spring Garden Rd, 4th Floor, Halifax, NS, B3J 1G6
- or submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 5:00p.m., March 4, 2018
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Candidates successful at the interview stage will be required to provide 3 references.
The successful candidate will be expected to start on or before March 26, 2018.